YEAR .5: A MIXTAPE FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER
Hey kids. I take my first college final tomorrow and even though I’m definitely not prepared for it (or any of my other finals, haaa) I think I learned a lot this semester. About life and stuff? Anyway, here’s a playlist of a bunch of songs I had on repeat these past few months. Listen to them. They are important.
1. Be Calm - fun.
2. Don’t Stop The Music (Rihanna cover) - the bird and the bee
3. Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Rey
4. Stuck Between Stations - The Hold Steady
5. Always Looking - Dum Dum Girls
6. I’m A Lady - Santigold
7. I And Love And You - The Avett Brothers
8. Temecula Sunrise - Dirty Projectors
9. Monster - Kanye West ft. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver
10. Rainbow In The Dark (Das Racist remix) - Anamanaguchi
11. Sadie Hawkins - Doomtree
12. Land Locked Blues - Bright Eyes
13. Laura Palmer’s Theme - Angelo Badalamenti
Thanks to all the cuties who put these songs in my life, y’all are the best.